Whether you're planning your next data center build out, upgrading or increasing capacity, our consultants and system architects can make it happen on time and within budget.
- Server Builds - Standing up server farms in large scale racks and cages is costly. Let's be frank, today, with teams spread thin, putting more servers online costs you more than you probably calculate. Why take up your teams valuable time, our systems administrators are able to plan, build and install on time, in budget and not cost your team precious time.
- Active Directory - Security today is more important than ever. With everything hinging on Active Directory more and more, it should be a core focus in building your infrastructure, consolidating outdated or integrating newly acquired domains. Our team is there to focus just on these security measures and insure that your Active Domain is built properly.
- Database Installation - So many today wear a lot of hats in an IT Organization. Database technology is everywhere and part of the IT Landscape for everything. Wheher you're working through performance issues, standing up a new installation or upgrading, our staff has seen it all an can provide insight and direction to insure success.
- Exchange and Mail servers - Let's face it, email communication is one of the silent killer applications today. It's the lifeblood of business large and small. Without it, business will cease to function in a timely manor. If email is down, business communication is dead. Insure that your email upgrade and installation is prepared to handle the rigors of todays business.
- Server Farms - The backbone of infrastructure is the server. One server here and there can only support so many core applications. In todays application and process driven business, large scale server farms are becoming more and more common. If you're serving web applications, SQL applications and/or specific applications, more than one server is nearly required in every instance. Building these server farms can be tedious and time consuming. Our methods make this much more efficient and timely for that next farm buildout.