Backup and Storage
As data storage requirements increase exponentially, organizations struggle with backups to satisfy compliance, regulatory specifics, high-availability and disaster recovery requirements. Knowing how to plan and execute a strategy for success is what we do.
- Storage Planning - today more than ever, one of the growing concerns is data storage. Determining and quantifying need is guess work at best. With little time in storage managements work week, over purchase is farely common. Proper planning by outside third party planners can provide you with real world needs analysis.
- Disaster Recovery - Business demands that process and applications continue to run without question. Every day disaster and unforseen events cause business outages that are uncessary. Disaster Planning and Disaster Recovery are rarely given the complete focus they require. Our consultants can build a workable, usable, cost affective Disater Recovery plan AND test, implement and train your staff.
- Backup & Recovery strategy - Along with Disaster Recovery is basic business "best practices". At the bare minimum, backup and recovery should be part of the daily, weekly, monthly and annual processes. With data storage on the rise, current tape technologies just haven't kept up. Other methods that will help you hit your windows and requirements are available.
- Data Deduplication - With data storage on the rise, one culprit is the ease with witch files and business data is shared. Much of the data is common and has original roots with little variances. Moving that data through backup processes and disaster recovery plans takes a huge toll. Data deduplication eases those constraints and helpe eleminate storage constraints, backup limitations and other such data movement needs.
- High-Availability - Mission critical applications and data needs are more and more prevelant in todays business processing. Besides just diverting a disaster and loosing data, many times mission critical applications can NOT be down for any reason. In these situations, high-availability solutions are critical to supporting these efforts.